Adhatoda Vasica Leaf
25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Product Type Herbal Product
- Category Fruit & Vegetable Extract
- Usage For Ayurveda
- Ingredients Herbal Extract
- Form Other, Dried
- Grade Food
- Recommended For Children, Men, Women
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Fruit & Vegetable Extract
- Herbal Product
- Herbal Extract
- 2-3 Years
- For Ayurveda
- Other, Dried
- Children, Men, Women
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Product DescriptionAdhatoda Vasica is a herb, also popularly known as Malabar Nut in English, Adosa in Hindi and Vasaka in Sanskrit. It has been used in preparation of herbal medicines for the past 2000 years.
THERAPEUTIC POWERS OF ADHATODA VASICA
1) In ayurvedic medicine, Adhatoda is mainly used to relieve respiratory disorders and cough. The leaves of Adhatoda Vasica are rich sources of carotene and Vitamin-C.
2) The plant as a whole along with its root, leaves, bark and flowers are extensively used to relieve cough, cold, whooping-cough, asthma and bronchitis due to their pharmacological properties.
3) The extract from leaves has been used to relieve asthma, bronchitis, breathlessness and cough for centuries. It is also used to relieve other conditions like local bleeding due to piles, peptic ulcers and menorrhagia; and relief from bleeding gums and pyorrhea.
4) Crushed leaves are applied to relieve conditions like skin ailments, worms and amavata. Warm crushes are effective to relive dislocated joint and rheumatic pain.
5) Powder of Adhatoda boiled in sesame oil is an effective management for stopping bleeding and relieving ear infection.
6) A paste of the leaves is applied on the abdomen for relieving urinary infection.
7) The flowers are used to relieve burning micturation, and as an effective expectorant to relive congestion and dyspnoea.