- Molecular Formula C7H13ClN2Na2O4
- Storage Room Temperature
- Molecular Weight 270.62 g/mol
- Medicine Name Disodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Type Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Grade Cosmetic Grade
- Physical Form Liquid
- Supply Ability : 1000 , Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- 25 , Kilograms
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- 270.62 g/mol
- Room Temperature
- Cosmetic Grade
- Disodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 , Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
CAS No.: 68334-21-4
EINECS No.: 2631644
Appearance: light yellow liquid
Usage: Cosmetic Raw Materials, Detergent Raw Materials, Hair Care Chemicals
Solid Content (%): 39.0 - 41.0
Structural formula: C18H35N2NaO4
1. Excellent antistatic, softening, foam-stabilizing performance.
2. Mild to skin. Make cloth soft and smooth, make hair soft, easy to comb, glossy and shiny.
3. Bleach stable. Good ability of thickening and solubilizing to keep product stable.
4. Good ability of sterilizing and dispersing calcium soap, good biodegradability.
5. Be compatible with anioncic, cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants.
6. Especially suitable for shampoos, bath washes, dish washing detergens.
light yellow liquid
6.0 – 7.0
Solid Content (%):
39.0 - 41.0
PH value (10% aqueous solution):
11.0 - 12.5
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate is a good foam booster and conditioning agent used in a variety of cosmetics and personal care products, particularly in face cleansers, scrubs and shaving creams, due to its gentleness and ability to add “slip” to the formula, making the product glide smoothly on skin.