25.00 - 50.00 INR/Kilograms
- Efficacy Promote Nutrition
- Ingredients Iron (III) phosphate, FePO4.xH2O, CAS Reg. No. 10045-86-0) is an odorless, yellowish-white to buff-colored powder and contains from one to four molecules of water of hydration
- Function Promote Blood Supply
- Dosage Guidelines With Water
- Dosage Form Tablet
- Storage Instructions Room Temperature
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR/Kilograms
- With Water
- Iron (III) phosphate, FePO4.xH2O, CAS Reg. No. 10045-86-0) is an odorless, yellowish-white to buff-colored powder and contains from one to four molecules of water of hydration
- Room Temperature
- Promote Blood Supply
- Promote Nutrition
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Ferric orthophosphate is an inorganic chemical that contains iron. It is also known as iron phosphate. It is a mineral that is added to nutritional supplements for the treatment of anemia, or iron deficiency. This mineral is also added in performance enhancers to improve athletic stamina and abilities.
Product Name: Ferric Orthophosphate
Synonyms: Iron(III) phosphate
CAS Number: 10045-86-0
Molecular Weight: 150.815 g/mol
Appearance: Light yellow to buff color powder.
Stability: Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place at 25 C or lower.