Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (HVP) ( Seasoning & Flavor Enhancer)
- Efficacy Promote Nutrition
- Ingredients Maize or Corn meal. Soybean meal. Other vegetables. Wheat gluten. Soya flour. Yeast
- Function Provide Energy
- Dosage Guidelines After Food
- Dosage Form Liquid
- Storage Instructions Cool Place
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR/Kilograms
- Maize or Corn meal. Soybean meal. Other vegetables. Wheat gluten. Soya flour. Yeast
- Promote Nutrition
- Provide Energy
- Cool Place
- After Food
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
bulk manufacturers of Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein or HVP which is produced by boiling non GMO, defatted Soya powder, in acid and then neutralizing the solution with sodium hydroxide. The acid hydrolyzes, or breaks down, the protein in vegetables into their component amino acids. The resulting powder contains, among other amino acids, glutamic acid which consumers are more familiar with as MSG, or mono sodium glutamate. It is used as a flavor enhancer in many processed foods. HVP acts as a flavor enhancer for seasoning on ready to eat food products. As the proteins are broken down into their constituent amino acids, the result contains as much as 20 percent glutamate and that is the reason hydrolysed vegetable protein is accounted as a constituent in foods giving it a savory or a meaty flavor.
- Natural substitute for salt & MSG
- Enhancing umami/meaty flavor
- Good solubility.
- Natural and safe.
- Better mouth fullness.
- 100% vegetarian
1) HVP is a natural alternative to sodium glutamate (MSG) used in Chinese & other food preparations.
2) HVP offers more of meaty, smoked, umami flavor suitable for beef, chicken soups.
3) HVP find use in instant soups, ready to eat snacks such as extruded snacks, noodles, wafers, spice mixes, meaty flavorenhancer, sauce, mono Sodium Glutamate replacer.
4) HVP also used in plant protein beverages, cold drinks and cold food to enhance the mouth fullness.
5) HVP used in seasonings as a base. Also specifically used in all type of soups, snack seasonings, taste makers.
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008 \ GMP\FSSAI\ Halal \ HACCP
|Specification Data Sheet|
|PRODUCT||HYDROLYSED VEGETABLE PROTEIN ,HVP (ACID HYDROLYSATE OF SOYA).|
|APPLICATIONS||IT IS USED IN SAUCE MASALA, SOUPS & OTHER FOOD RECIPIES AS A FLAVOUR ENHANCER AND OTHER FOOD PREPRATIONS AS A VEHICLE FOR SEASONINGS.|
|DESCRIPTION||FINE, FREE FLOWING, SLIGHTLY HYGROSCOPIC, SPRAY DRIED POWDER DERIVED FROM HIGH QUALITY NON GMO SOYA.|
|COLOUR||YELLOW TO LIGHT BROWN COLOURED POWDER.|
|ODOUR||TYPICAL BEANY SWEETISH,|
|SOLUBILITY||2% SOLUTION IN WATER IS CLEAR.|
|pH OF 2 % SOLUTION||3.50 TO 6.50 AT 270C.|
|LOSS ON DRYING||NMT 10.00 % W/W AS ESTIMATED BY AOAC METHOD.|
|CHEMICAL PARAMETERS: (ON DRY WT. BASIS)|
|TOTAL NITROGEN(N)||4.00-6.00 % W/W AS ESTIMATED BY KJELDAHL’S METHOD.|
|RESIDUE ON IGNITION||NMT 50.00 % W/W|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT (NaCl)||40.00-50.00 % W/W|
|TOTAL PLATE COUNT||NMT 10,000 CFU PER GRAM.|
|YEAST & MOULDS||ABSENT.|