- Molecular Weight 355.4 g/mol
- Molecular Formula C63H91CoN13O14P
- Storage Room Temperature
- Medicine Name Methylcobalamine Pellets
- Type Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Grade Medicine Grade
- Physical Form Solid
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Medicine Grade
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Methylcobalamine Pellets
- 355.4 g/mol
- Room Temperature
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Methylcobalamine is a cobalamine used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is a form of vitamin B12 and differs from cyanocobalamine in that the cyanide is replaced by a methyl group.
We Manufacture Micro Pellets for this product ranging from size 50-500 microns depending on customer requirements & applications. These Micro Pellets can be compress into tablets, fill into capsules/soft gels as per your applications.
This product is offered as a semi finished formulation in a pellets/spheres form. The pellets are manufactured under strict quality conditions under WHO GMP conditions with strict impurity profile as well as particle size varying from large pellet 12-16 mesh size to 16/20 mesh and 20/30 mesh size and 30-50 mesh to 60-80 mesh micro pellets.