- Structural Formula KCl
- Molecular Formula KCl
- Medicine Name Potassium Chloride
- Type Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Grade Medicine Grade
- Usage Potassium chloride is an ionic compound and is a salt that naturally occurs as a solid that has a powdery and crystalline appearance. Its chemical formula is KCl: it consists of one potassium (K+) ion and one chlorine (Cl-) ion.
- Physical Form Solid
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Potassium chloride is an ionic compound and is a salt that naturally occurs as a solid that has a powdery and crystalline appearance. Its chemical formula is KCl: it consists of one potassium (K+) ion and one chlorine (Cl-) ion.
- Medicine Grade
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Potassium Chloride
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
It is a white crystal or crystalline powder used as an electrolyte replenisher. To build up a long and mutual business relationship with, we are engaged in offering Potassium Chloride. This compound is used in the treatment of hypokalemia, in buffer solutions, and in fertilizers and explosives. This medication is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low amounts of potassium in the blood. Potassium Chloride helps your cells, kidneys, heart, muscles, and nerves work properly. This medication is taken by mouth with or without food.
Product Name : Potassium Chloride
Molecular Formula : KCl or ClK
Molecular Weight : 74.548 g/mol
IUPAC Name : potassium;chloride
CAS Number : 7447-40-7
Physical Description : White colorless cubic crystals. Strong saline taste.
Color : Colorless crystals
Odor : Odorless
Melting Point : 770-773 Â°C
Solubility : Freely soluble in water. Soluble in diethyl ether; Sparingly soluble in ethanol. Insoluble in ethanol; ether, acetone.
Density : 1.98 g/cmÂ³
Drug Indication: For use as an electrolyte replenisher and in the treatment of hypokalemia.